skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Long Awaited
I know everyone has been asking and waiting for these! So here you all go! I finally posted some of our engagement pictures. There were too many to choose from. Amanda (my sister in law) did an awesome job! Thank you once again for taking them for us. Can't wait for the bridal pics!!
8 comments:
Hi Angela! I found your blog from Michelle's the other day. Congratulations!!! You look absolutely gorgeous and so happy. We are so excited for you two :)
I love that top picture! So cute!
Angela - hey girl! it was so fun running into you the other day! Um your ring is gorgeous & you look great! Congrats again!! -h
So cute! Amanda always does a great job!
HOLY COW!!! I have been asking about you and wondering what you have been up to! I am glad to hear you found Mr. Man. Where are you getting married? I am so excited for you! We need to keep in touch, I miss you! You look so cute, congrats!
You are beautiful. Congrats babe!
Angela...just checking in on you! Pictures turned out so cute. You are darling. Tell Amanda she did a great job!
ok we had to change our blog address, but will be back soon,
Post a Comment