Monday, January 5, 2009

My Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was on October 30th. It was so much fun! Lots of yummy food (pasta salads, homemade rolls, fruit salad, mini cheesecake, brownies, and chocolate chip cookie rice krispie treats) and fun gifts. But most important of all was to have all my close relatives and friends there. Thanks to my awesome sister in laws, aunts, and friends who helped make it all amazing night. I am not a huge fan of being the center of attention but I guess it wasn't so bad for only a couple of hours. Thank you everyone that helped put it together and also those of you that attented. Thank you for being a part of my life and loving me! :) Love you all!

My Sister in Laws...Amanda & Jenny

My Aunt Orlean & Aunt Joan

My cousin Marissa & Aunt Joan

My adorable Grandma Stephan

Best friend Melanie, Kamryn & Mel's mom, Debbie
Ex Roommates...Emily, Kim & Amy
My new dishes

Fun lingerie plus many others!!

The many gifts I got.
The yummy yummy food!!
Sorry if I don't have a picture of you on here and you were there. I was not in charge of my camera. I still love you! Thank you everyone!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Good girl - you finally started blogging. Your shower looks great but I am still waiting for pictures from your wedding and reception.

The O'Havers said...

Ya...so am I!! :) Amanda has been crazy busy so I am waiting to get them from her. As soon as she gets them done I will put them up.

Gina said...

I still can't believe you are married and I missed it all! I love you Angela and I am soooo happy for you! I am happy to see you have a blog.
We have the same blog background - great minds think alike.