Joel * Angela * Taylor * Trey * Tryston * Brynleigh * McKaelyn
Sunday, July 5, 2009
First Two Week Pics
Week One
After her first bath
Can't live without my binky!!
(Not to mention its big, blue & ugly...
but she won't take any others)
Two Weeks Old Weight- 6 pounds 8 ounces- 5-10% Height- 19 1/2 inches- 25%
Head- 33cm- 5%
That doesn't look to comfy! I sleep like my mommy with my mouth wide open.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It is about bloody time you started posting again! I gave up on you a while back! Your little girl is priceless! She is so dainty and petite and sweet. I can almost smell her sweetness from here. Glad to see she is doing well. Can't wait to see you again. Last time you came out, you were young & hot & single. Now you are young & hot & not so single & a mother of 4. How's that treating you!? Think of you often!
Joel and I were married in 2008. Besides the two of us...we have three amazing kids from Joel's previous marriage and two beautiful daughters of our own. We love spending the time we get with them having fun and watching them grow. We also love the time that we get to spend just the two of us(not much of that anymore). We love being together no matter what we are doing. We are excited to see what the future holds for us and excited to build many more memories together and as a family.
1 comment:
It is about bloody time you started posting again! I gave up on you a while back! Your little girl is priceless! She is so dainty and petite and sweet. I can almost smell her sweetness from here. Glad to see she is doing well. Can't wait to see you again. Last time you came out, you were young & hot & single. Now you are young & hot & not so single & a mother of 4. How's that treating you!? Think of you often!
Post a Comment