Friday, September 19, 2008

Welcome to the life of the O'Havers

We...or should I say...I am an official blogger. We are just staying busy planning a wedding and getting things settled. We are excited for all the upcoming events. Hopefully I can stay on top of this blog thing and make it somewhat exciting. No promises though. :) Still learning how to do it all. So many choices and decisions. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Way cute blog! I am excited to see what else you do!

Shelley

The O'Havers said...

Yay!!! My first comment! Hee hee! Thanks. I now see how you can spend so many hours on this thing. Not a good thing when I have a million other things I could be and should be doing. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

1.5 months until the wedding?! Get off the computer...you have a LOT to do! Your blog is cute. Stalking rules.

Dani

Nina Olson said...

YEAHHHHH ANGELA IS FINALLY DOING IT, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!

Amanda Stephan said...

Ok lady....I haven't blogged in forever so don't get crazy on me! ha ha.....I just added you so now you can calm down! lol.

Kris & Amy said...

I know you took your engagement pics...I want to see some of them up here! :)

alex said...

Hey Angie! Im so glad you guys have a blog now!

Nina Olson said...

K THIS IS BORING, SOMETHING NEW PLEASE