Friday, August 28, 2009

Brynleigh's Blessing

Brynleigh was blessed on August 16th. It was a last minute decision so my aunt could be there before she left. We blessed her in our ward with some of our family. Afterwards we had them over and had some yummy breakfast. We had two different egg dishes, a quiche and a casserole. There were chocolate chip, banana nut, and blueberry muffins. Fruit. And biscuits and gravy. Thank you Natalie and Jacob for coming to my rescue and making the gravy. I would have totally screwed it up. Thank to all that came and contributed to make Brynleigh's special day perfect!! We love you all for being there!!
We love our little angel Brynleigh!!
Daddy's Little GirlMommy's Princess

I need to get Brynleigh's picture taken of just her in her pretty white dress. Thank you Aunt Orlean for giving Brynleigh her pretty dress. We love you! The pictures will be posted as soon as I get that done!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm glad the day turned out to be so wonderful! Wish we could have been there.

Jenny Stephan said...

I just realized you updated your blog. Your background is super cute and Byrnleigh is getting SO BIG!!

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey... I am still going to read my comments, so I will read yours, and delete your number off of the blog. Can't wait to see you.

Jolley's said...

That little Brinleigh is seriously such a cute baby! I can't get enough of her hair! (my babies are always so bald!)

Glad the day turned out good. Miss you guys!

the Painters said...

Such a beautiful family Angela! your kids are adorbale and that little one, ah! SO CUTE!