This last month Brynleigh has grown so much. She was sick a few weeks ago with a cold but I was afraid it was turning into an ear infection so I took her to the doctor. She weighed a whoppin' 10 lbs 10 oz. Three days after her three month mark she decided to roll over for the first time and hasn't stopped. Joel and I both missed it the first three times because she would do it when we weren't looking. Little stinker!! She has laughed a few times. We are still working on that. She loves to try to walk (with us holding her hands of course). She sleeps ten hours at night. She is getting much much better at taking naps longer than 20-45 minutes. Yay!! She got to wear her first pony tail. How many three month olds do you know that have enough hair to do that? :) The most exciting thing this month was her blessing. That will be another post. Here are a few pics and videos of Bryn's month.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Big Sister Taylor making me laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brynleigh's First Pony Tail
The after effect of a pony tail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watching football with dad and playing on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've got a tummy sleeper now! 
Cou
sin Scarlette. H
ope one day they can be friends!! :)
Walking with Daddy!!
2 comments:
Wow! She is really growing up! I love her little ponytails!
She is a football girl! Like me. And who is playing in the pic?
Post a Comment